Barbara T - A Night in June
Welcome all to PSPUG.
For all our new members and users, we have many resources which will enhance your learning of and using PSP. And, for our returning members you will find new and exciting resources, particularly our newly formatted SLP (Self Learning Programme) Curriculum. Check out our Forum and the SLP Board for new Guides exploring photographic enhancements.
We invite all to enjoy our site and, as always, we give a very warm welcome to all our new members and to our returning members. (Please keep in mind that the forum requires a separate registration. ,) Also check out the Site Menu for a quick review of all the PSPUG resources you may access. Again, we welcome all and as we say often, and mean it every time, enjoy Paint Shop Pro.
For all PSPUG members we have the opportunity of purchasing the current version of PSP (Paintshop Pro Photo, v. 12). Check out the link on the right.
- Check out our Member Participation Forum for announcements of exciting activities for all members.
- Lessons and Tutorials written for V8 and V9 are able to be done in versions v8, v9 and v10.
- The Forum has a message board reviewing PSP V. 10, V. 11 and V. 12.
- We invite members to submit graphics for our front page. Information is here.
- If you are interested in working with PSPUG as a volunteer, check out how to do so here.
- Check out the web hosting offers on the BlueHost coupons page as well as the new HostGator coupon site.
- Our Forum Board, not only has excellent responses to many questions about PSP, in our Library Board is a section of Archives which has many tips and hints related to using PSP.
- For updates on All PSP Versions as well as evaluations check out the Forum in the Help and Discussion Board.
- New lessons on Using PSP v9 are available. These lesson can be done in v8 and v10, v11, V12, & V13.
Use Keywords to search for tutorials and resource information.
Tutorials by Keyword
See the Library for books on PSP.
I just finished your Airbrush Painting tutorial and wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the efforts put into each of your website's tutorials. Always a pleasure to try one of them. Thank you and God bless.