- Contests are open to all PSPUG
- Entry Requirements:
Watermark entries are
submitted up until the deadline
for each contest and must comply
to the following guidelines. Images
may be either a GIF or JPG file.
- Width less than 100 pixels
- Height less than 200 pixels
- Image needs to be a very
light, almost transparent.
- Images need to be on a
The final image will be a
border image of about 1024 pixels
wide and will be modified by
Contest Staff for the four winning
entries. These images will then
be used on one of the PSPUG
- Naming Convention for the entries:
- Format: wmc-Initials-entry_number-month+year
- Use three initials. If you
submit more than one entry,
number them consecutively.
- Use just the first three letters
for the month and the last two
numbers for the year.
- Entries are to be sent as a ZIP
file and sent as an Attachment.
- Format: wmc-Initials-month+year.zip
- Examples: wmc-rrb-jan04.zip
- In the body of the message
use this format:
- Contest: [date]
- Name: Real Name
- Nick: Name to be used
for the image display on
the PSPUG page.
- Contest Entries are due by the
closing date of the contest.
- PSPUG shall not be responsible
for any errors in information as
submitted by the members nor shall
they be held responsible for delays
or errors in transmission of entries.
- Entries submitted are assumed
to be all original and of your own
design. However, all images will
become the property of PSPUG for
purposes of copy right in order
to display them. Authors, however,
are also able to use their images
on their own web sites if they wish.
- By entering the competition the
member has acknowledged that they
understand and accept these terms
- Entries are submitted by e-mail
to firstname.lastname@example.org and with a
Subject of the Contest Name and
- To: email@example.com
- Subj: Watermark Contest 0903
- Attachment: [name].zip
- Real Name: (Kept confidential)
- Nick Name: (Used as name
on Entry Display page)
- Entries submitted indicate
an agreement with the guidelines.